Around the Parish
Sunday Services are at: 8:30am and 10am. Starting on March 4, the early service will be held at 8am.
The February Vestry and Financial Advisory Board meetings have been rescheduled to February 19.
Sunday School is back in regular session. The younger grades meet in the Sunday School Room in the church office wing. The older class meets in the Albury Room. We're using new curriculums from Sparkhouse for both levels this year. We're looking forward to an exciting journey.
Choir: Choir rehearsals are on Thursday at 7:45 pm. No experience is necessary to join the choir. If you would like to add your voice, speak to our choir director, Gloria, or any choir member.
Lent Study: There will be an Adult Lenten Study Program starting on Wednesday, February 21st. This year, we will be studying the Gospel of Luke with the rest of the Episcopal Church. Dinner will be at 6:30 p.m. Discussion and study will start at 7 p.m., followed by Compline in the Chapel at 8 p.m.
Stations of the Cross will be held of Fridays at 7 p.m. in the church from February 16th through March 23th.
The next Neighbors Feeding Neighbors is on February 25 at 12:30pm.
F.I.S.H: There are bins for donations to F.I.S.H. and forms with their most needed items by the ledge. Please double bag your donations. Thanks!
See the calendar for the full schedule of Events.
In Our Parish
In the Media
Lent Madness: Lent Madness officially started on February 15. Check out lentmadness.org to see which saints are in the running this year and to get to know the "celebrity" bloggers. Check out the Monday Madness videos with Tim Schenk & Scott Gunn.
In Our Community
- Nails in the Wall Gallery: The Angels Wild & Winsome Exhibit opened on Saturday, Feb. 3rd, and will run through May 15th. The gallery is at St. Luke's in Metuchen. Free admission: M-F, 9 am - 2 pm; Sat. 4-6 pm; Sun. 11 am - 2 pm. Go to www.nailsinthewall.org for more information.
- 7th Annual St. Patrick's Dinner & Auction at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, 419 South Street, New Providence. The Dinner & Auction will take place at 6 p.m. on Saturday, March 17th in the Parish Hall and feature the Heritage Irish Dancers. Tickets are $15/person or $45/family (BYOB).
In Our Diocese
- The 234th Annual Dicese Convention is March 2 & 3 at Crown Plaza in Cherry Hill.
- Young Adults: For information specifically geared to young adults (18-30) in our diocese, visit the website at: http://dioceseofnj.org/youngadults
- Youth Ministry: For information specifically geared to teenagers from 6th through 12th grade (and the adults who work with them) visit: www.newjerseyyouth.org
- There is a calendar of all Diocesan events that have been submitted to the Diocese (including concerts, exhibits, special services, boutiques, holiday events, etc.) at: http://dioceseofnj.org/calendar
In the Episcopal Church